There are few women who are unable to produce their own eggs; these women can avail of our egg donation program. In this, a suitable donor is selected, screened for a number of medical / genetic tests. The entire process is legal, anonymous and confidential. The egg donor is given medication to grow multiple eggs which are collected and fertilized with the husband’s sperm in the laboratory. The embryo produced thereof are then transferred into her (recipients) uterus.
The lady can then have the pleasure of carrying a pregnancy and experience the joy of motherhood. The pregnancy rate in this program is as high as 50- 60%
Some of the indications for donor egg program are
- Menopausal women
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Poor ovarian response in previous IVF cycles
- Diseased/ surgically removed ovaries
Embryo Donation program is advised to a couple where the wife has problem with the ovaries and her husband’s semen has no sperm/ poor quality sprem. In such a case, eggs are taken from an anonymous donor and fertilized with the sperm of an anonymous sperm donor. The embryos thus formed are transferred inside the uterus (womb) of the patient. The confidentiality and anonymity of donors as well as the recipient couple is strictly maintained.
This program is advised to a couple where husband’s semen has no sperm. For the couples opting for donor sperms, we procure semen sample from certified sperm banks. Donor IUI or IVF/ICSI is offered as per indication. The confidentiality and anonymity of the sperm donor as well as recipient couple is strictly maintained.
This program is advised to a couple where
- Wife has absent or malformed uterus congenitally.
- Uterus have been removed surgically.
- Wife is unable to carry the pregnancy due to predisposed medical conditions like heart disease / severe kidney disease.
- Repeated implantation failures or miscarriages despite good quality embryos.